At the box office, "Sound of Freedom" defeated "Indiana Jones."
– "Sound of Freedom" outperformed "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" at the Independence Day box office, with a one-day gross of $14 million compared to Indy's $11.7 million.
– The faith-based thriller stars Jim Caviezel and Mira Sorvino, while Indy marks Harrison Ford's farewell to the iconic character.
– Initially, Indy was declared the winner, but revised estimates favored "Sound of Freedom" as the top movie for the day.
– The film is distributed by Angel Studios, who claimed the crown and labeled it "America's #1 Movie" on their website.
– Despite losing this battle, Indiana Jones still won the overall box office war, with a domestic gross of $83 million and $70 million overseas.
– "Sound of Freedom" had a much lower production budget of $14.5 million compared to Indy's massive $300 million budget.
– The lower production cost gives "Sound of Freedom" a better chance at profitability and potential success.
– It is unlikely that "Sound of Freedom" will reach the same box office numbers as Indiana Jones, but its lower budget increases its chances of making a profit.
Luke Grimes claims that Lainey Wilson assisted him in overcoming his fear of recording an album.
Thanks For watching